Delivery & Install Options
Shipping & Delivery for Major Appliances
When you order with Handy Appliances, your appliances will be quickly delivered right to your home, in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley. Our delivery team will contact you a day before delivery to schedule a shipping appointment so you can inspect the product and sign for the delivery.
If you are in a remote location please inquire prior to purchase as remote deliveries are subject to additional delivery fees. We do offer INSTALLATION services for Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley residents. Please inquire about charges prior to purchase.
1. Shortly after placing your order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email.
2. A dedicated customer service representative will send you the following within 12 hours of your order placement: an official purchase invoice; an estimated delivery date; special order info (if applicable); and any other necessary information to keep you fully informed.
3. After you review this information, confirm that you are okay with the order ETA and other pertinent information. Once approved, th shipping process begins.
4. Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email confirmation.
5. Once your product is successfully delivered, a dedicated customer service representative will follow-up by email.
Personalized Delivery Options
■ Drop Ship Delivery – $49.99 – Includes delivery to your front door. This method does NOT include unpacking, installation or debris removal.
■ Delivery and Placement – $69.99 – This method includes delivery, removal of packaging, and placement of the appliance within the residence. No installation services.
■ Haul Away – $25.00 – This includes taking away and recycling your old unit. After your order has been submitted, we will manually need to add this option.
*Above services do not include installation or disconnect of old appliances.
*We only offer installation services for Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley residents. Please inquire about additional charges prior to purchase.
*Any additional delivery services must be arranged prior to product shipment.
*If your order includes a piece with free delivery and a piece without free delivery. Base rate of $69.99 will apply for delivery. Free delivery is drop ship only.
*Pre-measure your doorways, entrances, hallways, and staircases to ensure your new product will fit. If the product is a tight fit, you have the option of approving our attempt for delivery by releasing us from liability for damage to your property (a signed release is required), or by returning to the store to make an alternate selection. If you choose to make an alternate selection, you will pay for the difference between the two models; the shipping costs for sending the original appliance back; and the shipping costs for receiving the new appliance.
Shipping & Delivery for Parts
We stock more than 95% of the parts and accessories ordered on a typical day. If the part you need is not in stock, we will advise you of the estimated shipping date. We will gather information from suppliers, manufacturers, and shipping companies, and then factor in any additional processing time to provide an accurate estimate. We will keep you informed by email if the stock status or estimated shipping date changes.
Ship Out Guarantee
We guarantee that the in-stock portion of your order will ship out the next business day. If we don’t ship out your order on time, let us know and we’ll waive the shipping charges.
How We Ship Your In-Stock Items
1. Purolator is Handy’s carrier for orders shipping within Canada. When your order is ready for shipping, we send you a shipping confirmation email with a Purolator tracking number.
2. Within one business day, Purolator will pick up your order. You can track your order on the Purolator website using the tracking number provided in the shipping confirmation email.
3. Out of stock items follow the same procedure as in-stock items once available to ship.
Some oversized items may require an additional fee. This information will be provided for approval prior to processing payment for your order.
When the Unexpected Happens (Force Majeure)
Sometimes there is a weather delay, a vehicle breaks down, the power goes out somewhere or there is some other unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control. In those cases we will work with you and the shipping carrier to be sure that you get your package as soon as possible. Our normal shipping and delivery guarantees do not apply to these situations.